Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I put a spell on you...

.one.   Alice in Wonderland    Costume, petticoat and stockings: Frederick's of Hollywood  -  Shoes: Forever 21 (love these)  -  Bow: Old (Amazing ones here)
.two.   Half way done Hello Kitty Pumpkin.
.three.   Alice and the Mad Hatter :)
.four.   Festive Halloween leggings from Target.
.five.   Done Pumpkins! and some cool camera effects.
.six.  Alice being to tall for the pic, hehe.
.seven.   Classic bow, awesome ones at American Apparel.
.eight.   Do you recognize that bow? 
.nine.   Fun halloween socks with black cats.
.ten.   Alice again!

So, I've been absolutely terrible on updating the past week! Been kinda sick with the tummy flu :/ no fun. But now that I'm back up and running, I wanted to share my costume and pumpkins from this Halloween. I had a few different ideas on what I was gonna be for the big day. Alice in Wonderland, wasn't really one of them. I was in Frederick's of Hollywood looking for this amazing Wonder Woman costume I wanted and poof! there it was, the cutest little Alice outfit. My boyfriend has big mahogany hair like Johnny Depp in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, so it just all fell together from there. 

Instead of carving pumpkins this year and having them rot extremely quick, I decided to paint my pumpkins!  I'm pretty in love with Hello Kitty so I made a vampire kitty. I also had to make a pumpkin with palmtrees and coconuts on it :) 

Well, I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween this year! Here is an oldie from a fantastic Disney Movie, Hocus Pocus. This should always be on the Halloween list of movies to watch!


Check out my other stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment