Friday, November 9, 2012

Flowers, glasses and leather.

Tank: Urban Outfitters (love this floral top)  -   Skirt: Forever 21 (cool one here)  -   Jacket: gifted   -   Shoes: gifted   -   Clutch: Banana Republic (amazing one here)

Love me, some prints on prints. I wore this little number out to my friend's comedy show. (Which was hilarious, you should check him out Eli Petersen!!) I truthfully never style my outfits with a lot going on but since both of these patterns were subtle, I decided to go with it. I kept it delicate with the curls and big eyelashes then threw in lil' bit of edge with the leather jacket and shoes. Leather always makes an outfit more fun!! Well it's late and I'm off to bed. More posts coming this week so stay tuned :)

some other pages you might like
-   Facebook   -   Bloglovin'   -   Instagram   -
 
Here's one of my absolute favorite songs ever. By again one of my faves, Led Zeppelin. Have a happy Friday my friends!

6 comments:

  1. love you all

    xo palmtrees and coconuts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pics.^^
    Maybe follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on gfc. Do you also follow me on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back again.:-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super lovely blog!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete