Friday, November 16, 2012

New Headshots

Shambre (love this lightly destroyed western), tank (deeper red here) and Shorts: American Eagle

So excited to share my new headshots with you all! I was really happy with how they came out! My friend Elina Dmitrieva, who is a headshot photographer in L.A. took them. You should check out her website! Actor's Essentials - She is so amazing to work with and such a fun time! You're pics are guaranteed to come out fantastic :)

So I went to a great show tonight at the Rockwell. For the Record: Scorsece, The Concert. So fantastic! I will be updating you in the next couple days with the outfit and performance from tonight, can't wait! 

Well, I'm out for the night. Will be sharing more this week :) So stay tuned!

Here's one of the boyfriend's favorite songs (and a covered song tonight from the show) Ohh, I love it too -- Cream, Sunshine of your Love. Too Good.


Check out the other stuff 
Instagram   -   Bloglovin'   -   Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment