Thursday, November 15, 2012

Open - Knit

Shambre, Sweater (love the lace detail on this one!) and Pants: American Eagle   -   Shoes: Bed Stu for American Eagle (different color here)

Hello all! So I noticed as I was getting ready for a pre-holiday dinner with the friends, that the outfit I put together was all American Eagle (everything, maybe except for the jewely, haha) I found it kind of entertaining. I used to style assist for them this past year so I scored some awesome clothes. My go-to pieces from them are my shambres, I have three from there! I love layering sweaters over them, like this. It gives an extra layer of warmth while keeping it cute. Well, I'm out for the night. Just snagged me some Chipotle and I'm ready watch my Project Runway Allstars recording! Who are you rooting for? My faves are Kayne, Laura and Ivy.. I can't believe last week they put my favorite dresses in the bottom two, Kayne's and Laura's. I loved them, personally. At least they weren't eliminated!

Wanted to share.. just got my new headshots done recently, posting them tomorrow! Excited!

So I watched Blow the other night (total classic) and I can't get Can't you hear me knockin' by the Rolling Stones outta my head. Probably the most epic intro for a movie... ever, so here it is my friends :) Have a fabulous Thursday!



Check out zee other pages 
Instagram   -   Facebook   -   Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. thanks for taking a gander :)

    xo

    palmtrees and coconuts a.k.a. Audrey <3

    ReplyDelete