Monday, November 12, 2012

Stars and stripes.

Top: Forever 21   -   Shorts: Top Shop   -   Shoes: Converse

   This outfit was from a few nights ago while it was still somewhat warm out. It seriously feels like it's turned to winter over night in L.A. I'm excited, it means plenty of pretty sweaters and fun fall clothes to be shared! This is probably one of my favorite outfits though, because it really shows off my true style. Laid back and cool. I love these starred and striped shorts, they always make anything youthful!

So I found out yesterday, that we got approved for a new apartment we've been looking at! Ah! So stoked! I'm off to spend countless hours on the ikea and urbanoutfitters website! Oh, and to watch my Walking Dead. Please, say you watch it. If you dont, I suggest getting on Netflix right now and starting from the first episode. I promise, it's well worth your time ;)

 As always, I like to leave a great little tune at the end of my posts. So here is a song I've been loving lately!



My other pages
Facebook   -   Instagram   -   Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. Love the shorts!

    Xo,
    Naomi

    www.ohmystyleista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete